Thursday, September 01, 2005

First it was the MSTs, next it were the lab tests, now it's the fucking Semestrals. What the hell is wrong with bloody Singapore?!

Absolutely nothing! Its so perfect, that even the education system works seamlessly with the National Service and all the other shitz nitz.

I've done a little calculations on how to make my first million before 35 years of age. If I'm to start with such small Diploma I have, I MUST earn a monthly income of at LEAST 10,416.667 dollars, and that's without tax deductions, CPF contributions and car loans, petrol and whatever barangs.

10,416.667 dollars, MONTHLY till I'm 35! Hah! I'm so FUCKED.

So the semestrals are in less than two weeks or so. Time to hit the bookshelves, literally! I wanna earn my first million before the age of 35 :) BEFORE 35. BEFORE... Or rather before I die la. One of my ambitions.

And my poor dearest, being couped up at home doing her projects. Be good! I'll give you tuition once I finish my semestrals! ;)

Yours sincerely,
JJ